All-Alogent Conference: Ignite, Interact, Innovate!
Early Conference Registration Still Available
Alogent stands for all-out innovation. True innovation begins with a creative spark, and when nurtured by users, designers and experts, becomes practical, profitable solutions.
Come take a deep dive into our latest innovations, and collaborate on our next ones. Exclusive three-day conference for bank and credit union clients and Alogent partners, by invitation. Limited attendance.
- EXCLUSIVE: Get the major new Alogent product reveals and breaking company updates
- NEW: Hear keynote from industry leader Frank Abagnale, “Catch Me If You Can”
- NEW: Choose from two breakout tracks: (1) ImagePoint•FASTdocs•OpenAnyware or (2) Alogent® Enterprise Deposit Automation
- NEW: Go wild with us for an evening at the world-famous San Diego Zoo
- NEW: Three iconic San Diego Sunday events are in the final planning stages; each option is offered at a special discounted rate for attendees
- Add your voice to our product development roadmap
- Explore with Solutions Showcases, technology exhibits, and a sponsored reception
Come meet the “new” Alogent and find out how we’re translating our combined Bluepoint Solutions/Alogent resources into real-world solutions for all financial institutions.
Who Should Attend? Designed for executives, technology leaders, planners and decision makers, for all Alogent (and former Bluepoint Solutions) clients and partners worldwide.
2017 conference program
Schedule loaded with educational and interactive opportunities. Conference sessions are Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday, plus optional in-depth workshops Wednesday. Indicate your interest in joining a special Sunday pre-conference event when you register, and we’ll contact you with full details and discounted fee info. Return often for updates to our program!
2017 conference location
September is the ideal time to visit sunny San Diego. Join us at the incomparable Hilton La Jolla Torrey Pines resort, where every room offers a balcony overlooking the famous golf course or the Pacific ocean—or both! Discounted rates with included resort fees for attendees.