Enjoy San Diego &
The Hilton La Jolla Torrey Pines
For our first combined annual conference, we’ve pulled out the stops and booked the Hilton La Jolla Torrey Pines Resort and Conference Center. You’ll breathe in the air from your cliffside balcony room overlooking the grounds, the golf course, the blue Pacific beyond—or a combination of all of these.
- Special discounted rate for attendees
- Resort fee included for 3 nights for attendees
- Add nights at the same rate subject to availability
- Resort fees for extra days and on-site parking not included
- Near downtown San Diego, Sea World, Balboa Park zoo and museums, Petco Park and the San Diego harbor
- Close to La Jolla restaurants, La Jolla Cove, and beaches for swimming and surfing
If you’re a golfer, you’ve either been to the famous Torrey Pines course, or always wanted to come. Here’s your opportunity! An optional golf outing with special discounts for conference attendees is in the planning stages—meanwhile, check out the course here.
You’ll be at a world-class resort, so please bring guests and enjoy the extensive grounds, fitness and pool, luxury spa, children’s activities and on-site shops. A full menu of business services is available, and the resort fee includes 24/7 Wi-fi access. And Alogent staff will be on-site throughout the conference to help you with whatever you need.
map & directions
The map above and on the hotel website will help you get oriented before you arrive. Onsite valet or self parking is offered if you arrive by car. The hotel is located an easy 15 minutes from the San Diego International Airport by taxi, rental car or shuttle/rideshare.
Check rates and register for the resort here.