Program Information & Updates
Experience myriad opportunities to learn, contribute and connect—with each other, with Alogent, and with industry thought leaders and sponsors. Plenty of exciting announcements, best practices, and solution tracks for ImagePoint•FASTdocs•OpenAnyware users, or Alogent® Enterprise Deposit Automation users.
Our full roster of plenary and breakout sessions is designed for maximum interaction and information, plus optional post-conference workshops. Complementing these sessions are technology exhibits and demos, networking events, and a special evening event at the famous San Diego Zoo.
Go here for the latest program details.
A few highlights:
- MUST-SEE MONDAY MORNING! Meet the Alogent leadership team and join important strategy and product discussions
- Frank Abagnale’s fast-paced future-focused keynote, “Catch Me If You Can,”
- Frank Abnagale in-depth workshop on “The Art of the Steal”
- Keynote presentation from motivational speaker, veteran and athlete, Redmond Ramos
- Breakout tracks focus close-up on solutions for you, whatever your interests
- Technology experts and resources available throughout
2 Dynamic Tracks
Financial institutions, whatever their size, type or location in the world, face common challenges. But because Alogent provides many customized solution sets, we’ve planned two carefully-curated breakout tracks:
TRACK 1: ImagePoint • FASTdocs • OpenAnyware
Designed for institutions that use the ImagePoint item processing suite, the FASTdocs enterprise content management suite, and OpenAnyware omni-channel account opening. Emphasis on successful institution-wide data transaction ecosystems, with just-right combinations of integrated solutions. Expect a lot of interaction and wide-ranging practical discussion across this product spectrum, such as:
- Product and feature innovations
- Strategic product roadmapping
- Core-specific integration issues
- Feature deep dives and best practice success stories
TRACK 2: Alogent® Enterprise Deposit Automation
Designed for institutions that use any or all of the solutions in this suite, this track focuses on issues and challenges across the enterprise and across the industry. Emphasis on expert technical and strategic information, and real-world advice about in-branch, remote and back office operations. Product-specific roadmapping, intensives and panel discussions such as:
- Alogent Interactive Capture, Alogent Front and Back Counter Capture
- Mobile, Payment Web Services, ATM and RDI
- Payments Gateway (APG)
- Alogent AWARE
WHAT’S INCLUDED with your registration?
Your conference attendee registration fee includes the full Monday-Wednesday program of sessions and exhibits, Wednesday post-conference workshops, daily breakfasts, lunches and breaks, Monday sunset reception, and Tuesday evening extravaganza at the Zoo.
Optional Sunday outings are all-inclusive and require an additional fee per person—guests are welcome.
WEATHER & DRESS
September is typically gorgeous in San Diego, with daytime temperatures in the 70s and 80s, nights in the 50s to 60s. We can’t guarantee the weather, but Alogent employees from the local office in Carlsbad brag this is an ideal time to visit.
San Diego is a casual environment, so pack for business casual dress for the entire conference. Layers are recommended to adapt to potentially warm days, with chilly evenings or conference rooms. Be comfortable!